car·riage re·turn

n. the lever or mechanism on a typewriter that would cause the cylinder on which the paper was held (the carriage) to return to the left margin of the page


Top Five:Internet Rabbit Holes

Mucking around on the Internets as I do,I often will come across some truly incredible sites that no one seems to know about. At least I think that must be the case,because no one is telling me about them. In the interest of getting to bed at a decent hour and giving you Read on…